- Rainhandler returns runoff back to raindrops that rainhandlers naturally fall to the ground; This package contains 5 complete unit units, which is 25 feet.
- Self-purification by design means that leaves and debris fall through the slats or deflate; Works with almost all roof structures and materials
- Patented design reduces soil disturbance and ground level pollution from storm drains, usually caused by the absence of gutters or clogged gutters
- Less soil disturbance means less waste (rainhandlers) flowing into local streams, rivers and other public surface drainage systems
- 25 year limited warranty; Replaces traditional roofing gutters
5 ft. Brown Aluminum Gutter with rainhandlers Brackets & Screws – Value Pack of 25 ft.
Rainhandler replaces conventional gutters and protects your home and the environment from the harmful effects of ice, snow and rain. Snow and ice cannot accumulate due to the open design of the blinds. In addition, Rainhandlers are installed under the roof slope and are not susceptible to snow sliding. When rain falls from your roof, the seven Rainhandler corner blinds break a heavy layer of water into small drops. These drops deviate from your home, where they fall harmlessly to the ground in a range of 2 to 3 feet.